The Very Inspiring Blogger Award nomination arrived last week, a wonderful gift from Gail Rehbein whose blog at worklearnlivewell I also admire. Thank you, Gail, for including me in your nominations.
In the spirit of this award, each nominee is asked to:
- Thank the person who nominated them and include a link back to that person’s blog.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award to 7 nominees.
So, seven things about me:
- Ice cream is my favorite comfort food, and mint chocolate chip has always been my favorite ice cream flavor.
- My husband and I started weekly ballroom dance classes in November, and I especially enjoy the Cha-Cha-Cha.
- I want to swim with wild dolphins.
- I started blogging to help me organize my ideas for writing a book and discovered that I love blogging.
- I spend an average of 3 to 4 hours on the internet each week.
Blogs that I have discovered and enjoy and would like to also nominate, or in some cases second and third their nominations for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
The Observer Effect by Kelly Neill
Cauldrons and Cupcakes by Nicole Cody
Flo’s Heart Opening Moments by Flo Li
LifeOS by jim cranford
Where the Dolphins Swim by Jo Anne Lowney
Live to Write – Write to Live, a collectively written blog by the New Hampshire Writer’s Network
Theosophy Watch by I don’t know who, but they do post really interesting stuff.
Thank you all. I’m happy to have become a part of this wonderful blogging community.